|THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS | Friday Ad | Harrison BILLET | Brighton Marina | Concord2 | saydesign.co.uk|
News & Events ... read more
Monthly updates. Donations. Reviews. Photos.
• Brightona donates £45,000 towards a new ultrasound training simulator called VIMEDIX... read more
• Brightona 2013: Download your Trade Booking Form
• Delivering Christmas Gifts: Once again the Brightona Caharity Riders deliver presents to the residents of Sycamore Court.
• Brightona 2012: Check out our main event ...
• Congratulations! Barry Bennett drives off with he newly won Suzuki Bandit ...
• Memories!! Best Paint Job competition winner ...
• As seen on TV!! Brightona is to be broadcast
The organisers of Brightona 2012 would very much like to thank the everyone involved for helping to make this event happen.
Brighton Auto Jumble - Sunday 26th May
Brighton Marina. Bike show, bands & trade stalls. Pitches from £20. Doors open for traders 6am. Doors open to public 8.30am. £2 Admission.
Three Day Music Festival - Friday 23rd - 24th Aug
Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th August. The Dell in Peacehaven (just along the coast from Brighton). Main band: “Mercury” the Queen tribute band.
Brightona's 10th Anniversary!!! - Sunday 13th Oct
Sunday 13th October. Madeira Drive, Brighton.
Brightona's 2012 Main Event!! ... read more
Since 2004 Brightona's Motorbike Festivals has had thousands of visitors flocking to the shores of Brighton to raise funds for vital medical equipment to improve the lives of hundreds of people. This year saw another great success with just over £20,000 raised for charity. So far around £143,000 has been raised for life saving equipment to improve the lives of hundreds of people. You can still make your donation online by clicking the 'Donate Here' button above. With stalls, stages, music, bikes and sunshine, 2012 was another glorious year.
• Auto Jumble: Sunday 26th May, Brighton Marina.
• Three Day Music Festival! Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th August, August Bank Holiday weekend. The Dell in Peacehaven (just along the coast from Brighton). Main band: “Mercury” the Queen tribute band.
• Brightona's 10th Anniversary!! Sunday 13th October. Madeira Drive, Brighton. Now that is something to celebrate!!! Make sure you get involved to help make this the biggest event so far! Download your Trade Booking Form here!
PAST EVENT PHOTO GALLERIES:
Brightona Yearly Events
Brightona Charity Riders hold many events throughout the year. The biggest of these is the Brightona Bike Show held on Madeira Drive every October. You can always expect, a fun packed time with some amazing motorcycles, hot rods, live music, stalls and not forgetting the wall of death!! When it comes to the bikes there are many categories including Best Bike in Show, Best Custom Bike, to name a few, plus Best Hot Rod. The last event raised an outstanding £20,000 which was all donated to purchase vital medical equipment for the cardiac department at the Royal Sussex County Hopsital..
Music is a vital part of Brightona and many bands perform at each event, so bring your dancing shoes!! Finally why not treat yourself or a loved one to something from one of the many stalls offering leather wear, bike memorabilia, plus much more to fill your shopping bags.
2013 looks to be another fun packed year. If you would like to contribute but can't make it to an event or want to get involved as a volunteer, marshall, stall holder or to enter competi
Events in 2012 saw Heartbeat held at Brighton Marina, Rock & Roll Exstravaganser held at Hove town hall and finally the Brightona main event held on Maderia Drive in Oct - This is now the biggest charity motorbike event in the whole of England!
Events in 2011 included Heartbeat, The Spring Rock Bikes & Bands, An Autumn Rock'n'Rolliand finally delivering Xmas gifts to the Sycamore Court Nursing Home in Dec. To see photos of 2011 events please click here.
Brightona would like to say a massive "Thank You" to everyone involved for their support helping raise vital funds throughout 2021.
To support the good work Brightona undertakes please make your donation online by clicking the 'Donate Here' button above. You can also drop some coins in the collection buckets at one of the many family days out held throughout the year. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PROFITS ARE DONATED TO PURCHASE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR THE CARDIAC DEPARTMENT AT THE ROYAL SUSSEX HOPITAL.